Once again, I have been a little quiet on the blog. It’s just that “real” life has been so overwhelmingly exciting and busy.
2014 is off to an AMAZING start. and here’s why:
- WE FOUND A HOUSE!!!!! It is everything I wanted and then some. We are currently in the process of waiting for an inspection, so **fingers crossed** that everything goes smoothly. I am so ready to move in and begin this new chapter of our lives.
- I am adjusting to a new schedule at work. One that is much better than what I was working but it is still taking a little time to get used to.
- My husband is preparing to start a new career. His *DREAM* job! This has involved moving shifts around at his current job to get things done for the new job which jumbles things up. He has also created a mini bucket list of things he needs (read: wants) to get done before the training academy starts.
- Homeschooling is going well. My preschooler is excited to learn and we are able to get lessons in while his little brother naps. We are currently building his confidence with letters and working on some bible verses that go along with each letter. In a few short weeks, he will be learning to read! The awesome curriculum we will be following can be found on Easy Peasy.
- I have signed up for the Winter Miles Challenge hosted by Run With Jess. I need something to kick my butt into gear. You can still sign up, you just have to commit to running at least “X” amount of miles each week and then report back at the end of the week and be eligible to win prizes!
How is the New Year treating you?
How are you staying motivated and active this winter?