Can I just say, I loved looking back on things for this post.
1. Finishing up my Junior year of high school at Ponaganset. My senior year would be spent in the “Jump Start” program at our local community college.
2. Volunteering at my local Fire Dept.
3. Driving all over creation – newly licensed with a car of my own.
4. Working at Dino’s – the town market. I started off in the bakery, the moved to cashier, then ‘head’ cashier. Some of my greatest memories are with the friends I made at that job. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMON!)
5. Being driven crazy by my younger siblings (10, 9 and 4 at the time). They’ve turned out all right…